-

As artists we are always developing. I started this site some years ago to monitor my progress at art classes. Some areas have improved faster than others and I expect this to continue to be an interesting journey. Constructive comments are always welcome. Steve.

Saturday, January 28, 2006


I saw this picture in a newspaper article about Ireland. I guess this wave shape has been done a bit too often by others, but I fancied the challenge of trying to get some depth into the scene.
SJE2006

2 comments:

BondBloke said...

I like this a lot, particularly the movement that you have got into the water, and the great use of colour. The only question I would ask is why Ireland when yuo live in such a beautiful part of Scotland?

Steve E of Benderloch said...

Thanks for your kind comments!
I like Ireland as well as the Scottish west coast! Steve.