-

As artists we are always developing. I started this site some years ago to monitor my progress at art classes. Some areas have improved faster than others and I expect this to continue to be an interesting journey. Constructive comments are always welcome. Steve.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Abstract - Wave


Skywaves

A piece of found art. This time its the sky where there were some interesting clouds as sunset approached. I took a photo, manipulated it on the computer then turned it upside down.

2 comments:

CoralPoetry said...

Hi Steve,

This is very striking. It could be a picture from outer space or the view from an upside down airplane.

Thank you for the link. I feel very honoured and I will link you shortly.

Regards,
Coral

Steve E of Benderloch said...

Most kind of you, Coral. Thanks.
The Skywaves picture was basically the view I spotted through the window while sitting in the front room As there is a mountain "blocking" half this view I tend to look higher in the sky than is perhaps normal! I suppose its acting as a kind of "frame" for the eye to see the sky in a different way.
Steve.